Simply by purchasing a lifetime membership at any of our Saskatoon Co-op locations, you can become part owner of a continually growing and thriving community-minded business.
Becoming a member is easy. You can:
- Apply in person at one of our locations (application form attached below), or
- Apply online! Simply click here to start the application process.
Visit one of our locations or visit our Co-op Membership Benefits website for more information about membership and its benefits. You can also contact our administration office at:
503 Wellman Crescent, Saskatoon, SK S7T 0J1
Apply today to begin a lifetime of membership benefits.
To become a member of Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited you will need to provide the following information during the application process. You must be a minimum of 16 years of age. (all of the items are mandatory):
- Social Insurance Number (SIN #) – Please See Clarification Below:
- Birthdate (required for over age by-law)
- Mailing Address with Postal Code (allocation and cheque mail out)
- Phone Number
Without compliance of the above REQUIRED information Saskatoon Co-op will not be able to sell you a membership.
Reasons why your SIN # is required
- Your SIN # is required under the Income Tax Act for tax reporting purposes and in order to issue a T4A slip.
- Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited is required by law to have this number on file and does not violate the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- The number provided will not be used for any other purpose.
- In the event your equity allocation is over $100.00 and purchases are made for personal use only, your SIN # will assist you with the ability to collect the withholding tax held by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) when filing your annual personal income taxes. Not only will you be able to benefit from Saskatoon Co-op’s equity/cash back program you can also collect further funds from CRA.