Our Gift Card Fundraising Program helps local community groups and non-profits raise funds to support their activities and operations.
Whether you’re raising money to help your sports team, dance crew, charity or travel club, Co-op is here to help!
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
How it works:
Your group receives 10% off the total amount of Co-op Gift Cards up to $1,000 sold during your fundraiser. Groups can participate in the Gift Card Fundraising Program once per fiscal year.
- Apply to participate at your local Co-op
- Pre-sell Co-op Gift Cards to your community supporters (we’ll provide the forms).
- Send us a summary of your sales and we’ll invoice you for the discounted total.
- Provide a certified cheque or bank draft for your total order and complete a short survey
- Pick up and deliver your gift cards
- Gift cards are available in amounts of $25, $50, $100, and can be redeemed at any participating Co-op location in Western Canada.
Thank you for your interest in gift card fundraising with Saskatoon Co-op. We have exceeded our program allotment for the remainder of 2022. Please check back in February 2023 when we will be accepting applications for this program again.
Saskatoon Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
More information and requirements
Please note that someone on your fundraising team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of community, integrity, and excellence.
Saskatoon Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond.
Certain times of year are busier than others. Due to the volume of orders we receive, please note these holiday order cut off dates to guarantee your order in time for the holidays:
- Thanksgiving: October 4, 2022
- Christmas: November 22, 2022
We will not be accepting fundraising orders from November 23, 2022 – January 2, 2023. We will resume fundraising orders January 3, 2023. Last day to send fundraising orders: January 24, 2023.
We will not be accepting fundraising orders for this fundraising season after January 24, 2023. If you have yet to place your order, you will have to reapply February 1st for the 2023-2024 fundraising season.
We work hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.