January 30, 2023
Thank you for your continued interest in Saskatoon Co-op’s Community Support Fund program, we are looking forward to working with you! Due to staffing shortages and unforeseen circumstances, our Community Support Fund program will begin accepting applications in March 2023. If you have questions, please email them to: email@example.com.
Saskatoon Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects, or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
How it works:
- Application are accepted year-round
- Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Saskatoon Co-op
- Recipients must provide a report to Saskatoon Co-op on the success of the program, how the funds were used and the impact the funds had on the program. This report shall be provided within three months of completion of the program or project
Due to overwhelming response we have completely allocated our donations budget for 2022. Thank you for your interest and engagement! Please check back in February 2023 to apply for a donation for your organization.
Saskatoon Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
More information and requirements
Please note that someone on your group must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of community, integrity and excellence.
Saskatoon Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your request and respond.
We work hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.