Congratulations to the following individuals, who were all elected to serve on the Saskatoon Co-op Board of Directors at the Annual General Meeting on October 15, 2020.
- Tajinder Grewal (363 votes) - elected to a three-year term
- Pat Atkinson (321 votes) - elected to a three-year term
- Yvonne Hanson (318 votes) - elected to a three-year term
- Ron Frey (275 votes) - elected to a one-year term
Thank you to David Thieme (252 votes), Derek Vanthuyne (246 votes), Sheryl Fox (227 votes), and Michelle Neufeld (69 votes) for pursuing a Director position on the Board.
Meet your new 2021 Board of Directors:
- Graham Addley
- Pat Atkinson
- Norm Bemis
- Carroll Chubb
- Donna Crockett
- Ron Frey
- Tajinder Grewal
- Yvonne Hanson
We had 667 members attended the virtual AGM held on May 18, 2021.
Thank you to all members and guests who participated, and for your ongoing support of Saskatoon Co-op!
AGM 2021 Voting Results
- Adopt Agenda – 490 members cast votes / 98.37% in favour
- Approval of minutes – 487 members cast votes / 97.95% in favour
- Approval of Auditors – 527 members cast votes / 94.31% in favour
- Vote on Resolution No. 1 – 546 members cast votes / 59.89% in favour
- Vote on Resolution No. 2 – 577 members cast votes / 66.38% in favour
- Vote on Resolution No. 3 as amended – 561 members cast votes / 60.78% in favour
- Approval of Director Terms – 556 members cast votes / 90.65% in favour
- Election of Directors – 624 members participated, casting 2,071 votes
- Motion to Destroy Ballots – 523 members cast votes / 92.73% in favour
- Motion to Adjourn – 363 members cast votes / 96.97% in favour