Shop Groceries OnlineActions
Discover the convenience of online shopping at your nearby Saskatoon Co-op food stores! Here's a quick guide to help you get started:
1. Simply visit www.shop.crs, create an account, and start adding items to your cart.
1. Select a preferred pickup time, input your payment details, and place your order.
2. When you arrive at the store, park in the designated area, and give us a call using the number displayed.
3. Our welcoming team member will bring your order directly to your vehicle.
Experience the benefits of Co-op savings right at your fingertips with hassle-free online shopping!
FAQ for Online Ordering at Saskatoon Co-op Grocery Stores:
Do I need an account to shop online?
Yes, customers will need to create an online Co-op account to shop online. Selecting the Log In button in the top right corner of the Shop.crs website will direct you to the login screen where you can create your Co-op account or log in using existing credentials.
What is a Co-op account?
An online Co-op account is a secure way to manage electronic credentials (email address and password) so Co-op members and customers can access our online service offerings. Learn more about online Co-op accounts here.
Do I need to be a Co-op Member to shop online with Co-op?
No. Everyone is welcome to shop at Co-op and Co-op locations across Western Canada. However, members are owners who help guide the business and benefit from profit-sharing. Learn more about membership at https://www.saskatoonco-op.crs/sites/saskatoon/membership.
What is a Co-op number?
Co-op members use their Co-op number when making purchases. This number tracks purchases and is used to determine potential cash back or equity.
Will my Shop.crs purchases contribute to potential cash back or equity?
Yes, Shop.crs purchases will contribute as long as you’re shopping at a location associated with the Co-op membership number(s) listed in your online Co-op account.
How do I update Shop.crs account information?
Customers will be able to update information by logging into their account on Co-op.crs. Account details and preferences can also be updated once logged into Shop.crs under My Account.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
If you’ve forgotten your Co-op Profile password, go to the login page, select the Forgot your password? button and follow the directions.
Can I view my previous online orders?
Yes. There are 4 easy ways to find your past purchases:
- Click "Department" then click the "My Past Purchases," this will show you a list of your previously purchased products.
- Click "My Past Purchases" at the top right corner of the shopping screen, this will show you a list of your previously purchased products.
- Click "Reorder" on the top right corner and this will show you your previous orders, here you can add items to your current cart.
- Click "My Account" then "My Order History" and you will see your previous orders, here you can add items to your current cart.