Saskatoon Co-op invites applications for the position of a Full-Time Administrative Representative in the Human Resources Department at the Administrative Building in Saskatoon, SK. Internal Posting Reference #: 152.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Receptionist responsibilities for Human Resources Department; responds to and re-directs queries as necessary
2. Sorts Human Resource Department mails and responsible for specific employee filing
3. HR Administration: Kronos and UltiPro Support; Employee Phone List; Invoice Management; Employee Verification Letters; Photocopier Meter Readings, etc.)
4. Supports Talent Acquisition with Post-Hire Onboarding initiatives
5. Responsible for HID card distribution and management
6. Supports HR Advisory team with Off boarding initiatives
7. Administration and support of Saskatoon Co-op Internal and External Training Programs
8. Responsible for maintaining a number of critical excel spreadsheets
9. Responsible for specific tracking and reporting of programs and initiatives
10. Other Duties as Assigned
• A Business Administration Certificate or equivalent education.
• Experience working in Human Resources.
• Experience working in an office setting.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
• Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to deal with confidential matters appropriately.
• Applicants must be available mornings and afternoons (8:00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.)
*a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with Saskatoon Co-op policies.
Saskatoon Co-op offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of Saskatchewan’s most successful brands.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence on or before August 5, 2020.
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate position applied for in “Subject” line.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist,
The Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited
201-503 Wellman Crescent
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7T 0J1
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.
Saskatoon Co-op is here to serve our members with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business; being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. Saskatoon Co-op has over 1300 employees serving over 118,000 members in Saskatoon and surrounding communities through the provision of goods and services in the areas of grocery, liquor, pharmacy, petroleum and lubricants, home and building solutions, and agricultural supplies including fertilizer.