Saskatoon Co-op invites applications for the position of Part Time Clerk Cashier in the Grocery department at the Westview Food Store in Saskatoon, SK. Internal Posting Reference #: 147
Reporting to the Food Store Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
2. To be dependable for all scheduled shifts.
3. To provide outstanding courteous customer service.
4. To provide a neat, clean, well merchandised front end at all times.
5. To have a good working understanding of the till operation.
6. To engage in and supervise packing of customer purchases at the checkout counter.
7. To be familiar with and adhere to all Saskatoon Co op Policies and Procedures.
8. To assist in general stock duties, including filling shelves and bins in the checkout area, when not cashing.
9. To achieve a checkout speed of 14 items per minute.
10. Responsible for achieving accurate cash balances.
11. To assist in supervision as required.
12. Other duties as assigned.
• Must possess adequate knowledge of all lines of merchandise handled by the Food Department.
• Must be strongly service oriented and motivated, and capable of assisting customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Applicant must be able to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
*a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with Saskatoon Co-op policies.
Saskatoon Co-op offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of Saskatchewan’s most successful brands.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence on or before August 5, 2020.
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate position applied for in “Subject” line.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist,
The Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited
201-503 Wellman Crescent
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7T 0J1
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.
Saskatoon Co-op is here to serve our members with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business; being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. Saskatoon Co-op has over 1300 employees serving over 118,000 members in Saskatoon and surrounding communities through the provision of goods and services in the areas of grocery, liquor, pharmacy, petroleum and lubricants, home and building solutions, and agricultural supplies including fertilizer.