The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a global challenge that is having a real impact on the communities we serve.
To do our part in minimizing the spread of COVID-19, our Administration Office at 201 - 503 Wellman Crescent is closed to the public indefinitely. You may contact the office by phone at 306-933-3801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Correspondence can be sent in the mail or left at any of our retail locations for our internal mail.
- Looking to pay your Saskatoon Co-op Charge Account the following are your options:
- Online banking through your bank. We are set up with all the major banks as an online payee. Search for Saskatoon Co-operative Association as “Saskatoon Co”. Your member number is your account number.
- Any Saskatoon Co-op Gas Bar, Home Centre or Food Store location in Saskatoon, Warman, Martensville, Hepburn, Rosthern, Dalmeny, Waldheim, Colonsay and Watrous – they accept debit, bank draft, cash and cheque.
- If you have questions or need assistance setting up online payment please call 306-933-3812 or 306-986-0647 or email email@example.com.
- Note: We do NOT accept credit cards as payment for charge accounts.