Saskatoon Co-op Food
- To provide information, assistance and courteous service to customers. Promote the sale of merchandise at all times.
- To advise Department Manager of specials or out-of-stock merchandise requested by customers.
- To adjust minor complaints in keeping with general sales policy and to refer more serious complaints to the Department Manager.
- To prepare, wrap, price, stock and price check merchandise as assigned.
- To unpack and check merchandise as assigned. Check codes, dates.
- To display all types of meat according to the Departmental procedures, ensuring proper rotation; freshness and full at all times.
- To observe safety measures and report hazardous conditions immediately to the Department Manager.
- To place orders for replenishment of inventory as required.
- To assist in stocktaking as required.
- To operate equipment necessary to prepare merchandise for sale.
- To perform general housekeeping and sanitation duties as per Association standards.
- To provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperatures, clean equipment regularly and notify supervisor in reference to repairs.
- To be familiar with and adhere to all Saskatoon Co-op Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be strongly service-oriented and motivated, and capable of serving customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
January 1, 2019