Saskatoon, Warman or Martensville Food Store
- To provide information, assistance and courteous service to customers in a manner in which promotes the sale of merchandise.
- To maintain and display all types of meat products according to procedure.
- To place orders for replenishment of inventory as required and to keep proper mark-down reports.
- To advise the Delicatessen Department Manager of special or out-of-stock merchandise.
- To follow Policy and Procedure of morning set up and evening closing.
- To adjust minor complaints in keeping with general sales policy and to refer more serious complaints to the Department Manager.
- To prepare, wrap, price, stock, and price check merchandise as assigned.
- To unpack and check merchandise as assigned. Check code dates.
- To observe safety measures and report hazardous conditions immediately to the Department Manager.
- To assist in stock taking as required.
- To perform general housekeeping and sanitation duties as per association standards.
- To operate equipment necessary to prepare merchandise for sale.
- To provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperature, clean equipment regularly and notify supervisor in reference to repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have capability to operate the required equipment for the preparation, merchandising and sale of Deli/Bistro products.
- Must be strongly service oriented and motivated, and capable of assisting customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
January 31, 2019