Saskatoon, Warman or Martensville Gas Bar
- To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
- To be dependable for all scheduled shifts.
- To be responsible for providing "Service Starts With Me" level of customer service.
- To provide good courteous customer service to non-petroleum purchasing customers.
- To be familiar with and adhere to Saskatoon Co-op Policies and Procedures.
- To perform exterior housekeeping and maintenance duties.
- To perform interior housekeeping and maintenance duties.
- To order, receive, price, and display merchandise as directed by the station manager.
- When assigned by the manager or GB Clerk to operate the StorePoint Terminal.
- To perform opening and closing procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be strongly service-oriented and motivated, and capable of serving customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Must be well organized, and capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience and knowledge in automotive care and maintenance is an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff.
- Physical ability to handle the work to be assigned.
January 31, 2019