Food Store Courtesy Clerk
- To assist in maintaining high standards of customer relations and service.
- To pack grocery orders efficiently, according to company expectations
- To provide efficient and courteous car service as required.
- Perform housekeeping duties, which include:
- To clean up breakages and spills.
- To keep checkout area free of paper and debris.
- To clean shelves, bins and displays as needed.
- To keep aisles free of debris, clean and orderly.
- To return grocery carts to store and remove any damaged carts.
- To assist in the efficient operation of the checkout by:
- Replenishing checkout supplies as needed.
- To obtain change for the cashiers as needed.
- To verify prices on goods for cashiers.
- To maintain a constant alert against the unauthorized removal of merchandise.
- To be familiar with all goods and services provided in the unit.
- To handle bottle returns as directed.
- To improve product knowledge and salesmanship through the attendance and participation at training courses, as directed by the supervisor.
- To come to work with a positive, professional, approach and attitude.
- To be dependable for all scheduled shifts.
- To perform closing procedures.
- To operate and maintain equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Must be strongly service-oriented and motivated, and capable of assisting customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Must by physically capable of completing the required duties.
- Must be able to improve knowledge and ability by attending and participating in assigned training sessions.
January 31, 2019