Rural Clerk Colonsay
- To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
- To be dependable for all scheduled shifts.
- To provide outstanding courteous customer service.
- To stock, display and merchandise as per Saskatoon Co-op Policy and Procedures.
- To perform housekeeping duties when required.
- To perform receiving duties when required.
- To operate and maintain the forklift, pallet jack, and other equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- To perform opening and closing procedures.
- To be responsible in the area of Loss prevention.
- To operate cash register as required.
- To adhere to all Saskatoon Co-op Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess sufficient knowledge and experience of merchandise handled to effectively operate the section(s) assigned.
- Must be familiar with all lines of merchandise handled by the site.
- Must be strongly service-oriented and motivated, and be capable of assisting customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Be prepared to increase product knowledge and improve merchandising techniques through special courses, product clinics and seminars and training sessions.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and direction
- Physical ability to handle the work to be assigned.
January 31, 2019