Saskatoon Co-op Food
- To cut, prepare and display all types of meat according to Department Operational Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
- To provide customer service and satisfaction to the Association standards. Maintain customer relations and communications.
- To present a neat, clean, fresh, well-merchandised department and related work areas (cutting room, coolers, freezers, receiving area, dock, wash up area, etc.)
- To be familiar with all lines of merchandise handled. To prepare all meat requested by wrapper and scaler. Receive and store all meat as required.
- To ensure adequate variety and stocks of all meat related products are displayed at all times.
- To maintain open lines of communication with all staff members.
- To accept all assigned Department Manager's responsibilities in his/her absence.
- To observe all safety measures in the department and security policies as outlined by the Association.
- To assist in the proper care and maintenance of all equipment pertaining to the department.
- To perform proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures as outlined in the department.
- To assist in stock taking as required.
- To perform other duties and assume additional responsibility as required by the Association.
- Retail meat cutting certificate from a recognized institution or the equivalent knowledge and experience in retail meat cutting.
- Minimum one year meat cutting experience.
- Must be strongly service oriented and motivated, and capable of assisting customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Must be well organized and capable of attaining a high level of production with minimal supervision.
- Applicant must be able to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
January 31, 2019