Construction Sales Representative
Saskatoon Co-op Home & Building Centre
- To provide information, assistance and service to customers which will promote the sale of merchandise and meet the needs and requirements of the customer.
- To prepare merchandise for sale.
- To perform general housekeeping duties.
- To perform carryout services for customers as requested.
- To stock merchandise as required to support sales team.
- To advise the manager of special or out-of-stock merchandise requested by customers.
- To adjust minor complaints in accordance with general sales policy and to refer more serious complaints to the appropriate personnel.
- To maintain a constant alert against the unauthorized removal of merchandise.
- Read blueprints and construction drawings for residential and commercial projects.
- Estimating quantity take-offs to prepare bids.
- Quoting and follow ups.
- Support junior staff by leading the team.
- Call on new potential clients, as well as prospecting clients.
- Order entry and invoicing
- To perform other duties as assigned.
January 1, 2019