Saskatoon Co-op invites applications for the position of a Full-Time, Permanent Human Resources Administrative Representative in our Administrative Office located in Saskatoon, SK.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Supports the Talent Acquisition function with all full-cycle Recruitment initiatives including: intake meetings, job postings, and shortlisting, interviewing and due diligence.
2. Supports Human Resources with delivering onboarding support to new and transitioning employees.
3. Responsible for data entry, metrics gathering, best practice research and project support for the Talent Acquisition function.
4. Assists with Payroll and Benefit administration for the Co-operative as required
5. Assists with recruitment and onboarding administrative tasks
6. To be a Brand Ambassador to the co-operative and present a positive and professional approach and attitude
7. Respects and understands the requirements for strict confidentiality
8. Performs office opening and/or closing duties; required to be dependable for all scheduled shifts
9. Other duties as assigned
• A Business Admin Certificate (BAC) or equivalent education
• Experience working in Human Resources
• Previous experience with recruitment and on boarding functions, preferably in a unionized environment
• Proven Experience working effectively in an office setting
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
• Experience dealing with confidential matters appropriately
• Applicants must be available Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with Saskatoon Co-op policies.
*A COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE MAY BE CONSIDERED.
Saskatoon Co-op offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of Saskatchewan’s most successful brands.
Please submit a detailed resume in confidence on or before June 23, 2019
Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate position applied for in “Subject” line.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist,
The Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited
201-503 Wellman Crescent
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7T 0J1
Saskatoon Co-op is here to serve our members with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business; being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. Saskatoon Co-op has over 1300 employees serving over 116,000 members in Saskatoon and surrounding communities through the provision of goods and services in the areas of grocery, liquor, pharmacy, petroleum and lubricants, home and building solutions, and agricultural supplies including fertilizer.